Custom Skylights | Greenhouse Windows | Plant Window | Conservatory | Roof Lantern | Window Walls Contact us (800) 882-4657
2. What sizes and shapes are available? We can produce a Skylight to almost any size.
Roof configurations include:
Even-Span and Uneven-Span Ridge
3. Are your skylights insulated?
Absolutely! Wood is an excellent natural insulator, and our standard glazing is Low-e high performance double insulating glass with an inert Argon gas cavity-fill.
4. Can your skylights open?
Yes. You can choose between manual or motorized awning (top-hinged) operating vertical sash and operating sloped roof vents. Insect screens are standard.
5. How are your systems installed?
Depending on size, your Renaissance Lantern or Skylight may arrive factory pre-assembled and glazed, ready to be set into position on your prepared curb.
Larger units may need to be assembled on site. In these cases, we offer professional installation by one of our apprentice-trained Certified Renaissance Installation Teams. Renaissance will never sub-contract your Lantern or Skylight installation!
6. How long does it take for Renaissance to design, manufacture, and deliver a Skylight System?
Allow 8-10 weeks for us to build your Lantern or Skylight. Lead times vary with our then-current work load, so be sure to allow enough time.
7. What do you clad the exterior of your skylights in?
Pre-coated Aluminum in virtually any color
8. What are the interior components of your skylight systems?
Concealed, Primed and Forged Welded Steel Flitch
Cedro, a South American Mahogany also known as "Spanish Cedar"
Western Red Cedar
Other fine woods upon request